(Download PDF/Epub)->A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius Writen By Dave Eggers
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
By : Dave Eggers
READ BOOK NOW

DOWNLOAD BOOK NOW
Book Synopsis :
'When you read his extraordinary memoir you don't laugh, then cry, then laugh again; you somehow experience these emotions all at once.'"Well, this was when Bill was sighing a lot. He had decided that after our parents died he just didn't want any more fighting between what was left of us. He was twenty-four, Beth was twenty-three, I was twenty-one, Toph was eight, and all of us were so tried already, from that winter. So when something would come up, any little thing, some bill to pay or decision to make, he would just sigh, his eyes tired, his mouth in a sorry kind of smile. But Beth and I...Jesus, we were fighting with everyone, anyone, each other, with strangers at bars, anywhere -- we were angry people wanting to exact revenge. We came to California and we wanted everything, would take what was ours, anything within reach. And I decided that little Toph and I, he with his backward hat and long hair, living together in our little house in Berkeley, would be world-destroyers. We
Book Detail :
Author : Dave Eggers
Pages : 437 pages
Publisher : Vintage
Language : eng
ISBN-10 : 0375725784
ISBN-13 : 9780375725784
Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.
Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.
================*================
Comments
Post a Comment